Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 24 August 2013

On Your Special Day

Hiya everyone, well here at last, been a fun few days, what with my son having a freak accident at school and badly dislocating his knee. Have been keeping an eye on him overnight so have had a couple of sleepless nights...oh the joys of being a parent!!
Anyway on to my latest makes.....here I have made a card and decorated a gift bag to match for any special day for example to give to a Bridesmaid or even the Bride....I have used the digi image Pigtail Polly which you can purchase here, and coloured her in using Promarkers. For the rest of the materials I have used Creata mirror/backing card and lace ribbon for the borders,  I have used Joy Craft flower and Spellbinders blossom dies to create the flower toppers and tag from the same Creata mirror/backing and silky card with a brad to finish. The leaves I had in my stash and stenciled onto Creata mirror card and cut out. Finishing off with some more lace ribbon, bakers twine and peel offs..


Close Ups



I am entering this project in to the following Challenges:-


Thanks so much for taking the time to pop over, I really do appreciate it
Krafty Hugs
Donna xxx



8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun. Love the colors and the flower is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute,i hope your son is ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous projects, love the colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great and beautiful project Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project!Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet, I love the soft pinks and the flowers look gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are lovely. Gorgeous colour combination, and gorgeous image colouring. Love the detailing and embellishing.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete