Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Crafty Addicts New Challenge - 'Friends/Anything Goes'

Good Morning Crafty Friends, well it's time again for another new challenge over at Crafty Addicts! As always the theme is 'Anything Goes' but we have a twist of 'Friends' and our fab sponsor this fortnight is Knitty Kitty Digi's by our own lovely talented Annabel Haines!!. For my DT project, I have chosen to use It's a Kitten!. What a fab, cute image to work with! Here is what I created:-
My Project
Products Used
Knitty Kitty - 'It's a Kitten' image
ProMarkers - Pastel Pink, Putty, Cocktail Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Ice Grey 1 and Meadow Green
Copic Ciao - Brick White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card
Bazzil Bling - Pink card
Creata - Pink and Gold Mirror card and Pink Satin card
Lili of the Valley - NitWit Collections by Mary Fran 'Perfect Pair' 8x8 ins Backing papers
Creative Expressions - Orange Blossom Leaves dies
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval die
Presscut - Oval die
JoyCraft - Butterfly die
Our Daily Bread - 'Hello!' die
Crafts Too - Invert Corner punch
PanPastel - Bright Yell.Green shade and Turquoise shade
Ranger - Star Dust Stickles Glitter glue
From My Stash - Green Backing card, Pink flowers, Brads, Pearls, Gems and Pink ribbon

Printed, coloured and die cut out image, then placed onto die cut pink card. Taking a 7x7 blank card, I matted and layered backing papers onto mirror card, then placed the image topper as shown. I decorated with various paper flowers and die cut leaves, adding the die cut, (shadow effect, using two different colour card) 'Hello!' sentiment, die cut butterfly and finishing with ribbon bow!

Close Ups
Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna DT
xxx

I'm entering this into the following Challenges:- 



10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely summery card too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the cats and all the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & pretty little card Donna! I love the little kitties! Great flowers too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image Donna. Love the sweet kittens.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is so cute. Love the flower arrangement.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. How delightful - a super pretty card and I love the kitties - can't get enough of Knitty Kitties :-D
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete