Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Using Lace or Pearls with Crafty Addicts

Hi there, well it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but you can join in our twist, which is 'Use Lace or Pearls', now who doesn't love lace or pearls! ;) ... Sponsoring us this fortnight is the fabulous Moonflower. For my inspiration I have used Gypsy Flower, isn't she just gorgeous!?And here is what I have created -
My Project
Products Used
Moonflower Digi Stamps - 'Gypsy Flower' image
ProMarkers - Tan, Pastel Beige, Pear Green, Meadow Green, Dusky Pink, Baby Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Pink
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Back To Basics - Bright Spark Papers
Creative Exprssions - Sue Wilson Shadow Box - Stitched Latice Frames and Finishing Touches - Lace Edged Leaves
DecoArt - Glamour Dust Gold and Crystal
From My Stash - Gold Card, Flowers, Lace Ribbon and Pearls

I started with a 7x5 white card blank. On this I layered two coordinating papers, along with lace border. After printing, colouring and cutting out image I placed this as shown with a framed border. Decorating with flowers, leaves and pearl gems to finish.
Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna DT
xxx
 I am entering this into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used she is so pretty. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious. Lovely details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, such a pretty image and lovely details.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card, all so pretty in pink, with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete