Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Let it Snow with Crafty Addicts

Hiya, Folks, well only 3 more sleeps till Christmas day, can't believe it's nearly here. Still have a few more bits and bobs to organise, running a bit behind as haven't been too well the past few weeks, any-ways nearly done. As it's Wednesday, it's time again for a new challenge over at Crafty Addicts, this will be our last one till the New Year (Jan 2017) and as of then we will be going to a Monthly Challenge on the first Wednesday of each month. Back to this challenge, our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but with a twist of 'Let it Snow'. Sponsoring us is the fab Lemon Shortbread. I am using their adorable image Poinsettia Girl for my DT inspiration. Here is what I created...

My Project
Products Used
Lemon Shortbread - 'Poinsettia Girl' Image
ProMarkers - Ruby, Cardinal Red, Berry Red, Pear Green, Moss, Tan, Sandstone and Antique Pink
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pear and Pinkish White
 Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card, White Centura Pearl Card
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Music Background Paper
Creative Expressions - Glitter Snow and Ice Jewels
Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangles Die
Britannia - Fern Leaf Die
Docrafts - Papermania Adhesive Gold Domes
From My Stash - Gold Glitter Card, Gold Card, Peel-Offs, Gems, Poinsettia Flowers and Red Grosgrain Ribbon 

Printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, then added glitter snow and ice jewels to create snow effect!. I took an 8x8 red scalloped card blank, matted and layered gold card and music paper, onto which I added poinsettia flower, pine leaves and red ribbon. I placed image as shown, then sentiment topper below, along with another poinsettia flower. To finish off and decorate, I added more glitter snow to the poinsettias, gold adhesive domes, gems and peel-offs.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!! 

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017! 
 
'See you in the New Year'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment