Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Son's New Home Card

Hi there Folks

Glad to be back to the land of crafting and blogging, as have had quite a few tough months! Anyways sharing with you the card I made for my eldest who recently moved into his own home, can't believe that's my first son flown the coup! One more to go ... lol

My Project 
 Products Used
Trimcraft
First Edition - Craft a Card Flowers die
 Dovecraft - Butterfly, Key and leaves dies
Dovecraft - Back to Basics 6x6 card blank
Dovecraft - 8x8 colour paper, paper flowers, peal offs and pearls
Celebrations - Fizzy Moon glitter ribbon

Other Items
Creata - Mirror card
Silver glitter card from my stash

On a 6x6 card blank, I placed die cut white paper with ribbon border, then embellished with die cut leaves, paper flowers, butterfly, key, pearl gems and peel offs.

Well thanks so much for stopping by
Looking forwards to your next visit
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all the fabulous details! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete