Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Back to School

Good morning crafty friends, can't believe it's the middle of another week, aren't the days passing by so quick?!

Today, I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge over at The Crafty Addicts. This month our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but you could follow our twist of 'Back to School'. Sponsoring us is the fabulous Polkadoodles. For my DT inspiration, I am using this little image called Student - School little Dude. He's so adorable!


On a 7x7 square card blank, I matt and layered blue linnen card with multicoloured striped paper. I placed the jotter page I created using Joycraft border die, after adding 3d letters and hand drawing apple. The image, I printed on to watercolour card, coloured then carefull cut out and placed as shown. I created the back to school slate board, on my pc, printed it out then added the 'wood' frame using coloured Kraft card. I used Tea Dye distress ink to darken and make more wood like! . I finished off with die cut numbers that I coloured and glittered with Stickles.

Materials Used 
Polksdoodles - 'Student- School little dude' image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Mustard, Cool Grey 2, Cocoa, Lime Green, Denim Blue, Ginger, Lipstick Red, Caramel and Ivory - Limited Edition Apple Cider
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Trimcraft - 'whizz Kids' Stripey paper and  First Edition Numbers dies
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square faux stitching dies
Ranger - Stickles Diamond glitter glue
    My Stash - Paper clip, Alphabet adhesive foam shapes





Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you to come on over and join us for this months challenge, we love seeing all your fabulous creations!! For more inspiration, just pop over to our blog for all my team buddies wonderful projects!!

Till next Time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this into the following Challenges:-





11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Donna, love the image and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. I love the bright background and how you've built up the layout.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright card, and am off to hunt for that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the papers too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Donna. Love the colours, cute image and theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the numbers and letters. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Glitter" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little dudes,love the bright colours and the alphabet letters,well done thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete