Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Catnap...

Hi there,

Today I'm here sharing my DT inspiration for The Crafty Addicts. As always our challenge theme is Anything Goes but we have an optional theme and this month it's The Cats Whiskers. Sponsoring us is the fab Knitty Kitty Digis. For my project, I am using this cute image called Catnap.


On a 6x6 card blank, I matt and layered gold non shed glitter card with some fern paper, adding a layered border with contrasting paper and more glitter card, then a further matt and layer of another contrasting paper and glitter card. The image I printed, coloured then carefully cut out, placing as shown. To finish and decorate, I added flower, leaves, berry sprigs, twigs and gems...

Materials Used 
Knitty Kitty Digis - Catnap image
Promarkers - Mustard, Cocoa and Caramel 
Promarkers L/E - Eggnog and Tequilla Sunrise
Trimcraft - First Edition 'Wanderlust' papers
 Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Leaf Sprigs, Berry Sprigs and Twigs dies & Gold Non-Shed Glitter Card
Petaloo - Fabric flowers
Ranger - Stickles Distress Glue (Vintage Photo & Spiced Marmalade)
My Stash - Brad and Gems




Hope you like it and that it's given you some inspiration, so don't forget to stop by and play along with our new challenge, we'd love to see all your fab makes!! 
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I look forward to your next visit, so till then, have loads of crafty fun!!

Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


5 comments:

  1. Very cute card with a sweet image. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna.Fab sweet image and I really love your design and detailing.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh this is so cute! Great design and colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Donna. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly

    ReplyDelete