Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 14 September 2019

Special Deals Sept - Scrapper's Delight

Hi there...

It's 'Special Deal' time over at Scrapper's Delights. All the images that the Design Team have worked with, will be on offer in the store for a limited period only...so don't miss out, pop over to the store and take a look, while there you'll see all the amazing creations from the Team!! But for now, here is mine where I've used this sweet image called Sabrina Witch, hope you like what I created!


Picture

I decided for this, to hop outside the box and not go for the usual square card and created this oval shape using decorative dies, with a matt/layer of rainbow mirror card and green patterned paper, then a stand to match. The image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out. I added a touch of 'bling' (glitter) to her for a little bit of magic sparkle!. I also created her little broom out of a wood piece and some raffia for the bristles, think it turned out not too bad! I decorated with die cut flowers, Stamen, gems, leaves, web, spiders and of course cat...

Materials Used
Scrapper's Delights - 'Sabrina Witch' Image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Shale, Sandstone, Lime Green, Cool Grey 4&5
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval Die
 Crafts-Too - Presscut Oval Dies
Craft Buddy/DBibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Stamen Dies and Green and Black Non-Shed Glitter Card
Joycraft - Card Stand Die
Little B - Halloween Dies (Web, Spider & Cat)
Ranger - Stickles Fine Glitter 'Silver' and Stickles Glitter Glue 'Silver'
The Works - Natural Wood Piece (Broom Handle)
My Stash - Green Linen Card, Green Patterned Paper, Rainbow Mirror Card, Black Glitter Card, Raffia (Broom  Bristles), Black Patterned Paper and Gems




Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


Links






1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna this is stunning I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete