Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 6 December 2019

Capricorn Anime VIP Bundle - Scrapper's Delights

Hiya,

I'm here to share with you my DT inspiration using parts of the 'Capricorn' Zodiac Anime VIP Bundle from Scrapper's Delights, normally this is at the end of the month but for this one we are bringing them to you earlier to give us a wee bit of a break for the Festive Season... Can't believe it's that time of the year!! To think that this time last year I was packed and ready to move house... I must say that it has been great being back in my old home town! Now back to the deal...To get this bundle FREE... yes FREE...All you have to do is purchase all 3 of the December Anime New Release images for the brilliant price of £7.50, you don't want to miss out!!


Capricorn Anime VIP Bundle 

I had so much fun creating this project. First of all I designed the backing paper on word doc using multiples of the Capricorn symbol from the bundle, then printing on some grey patterned paper. I think it turned out well!! I matt and layered this with Core'dinations dark grey Gemstones card. The main image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out and placed as shown. Adding various other images from the bundle too, to decorate. Finishing off with some die cut 'Fantasy Ferns' that resemble seaweed.

Materials Used
Scrapper's Delights - 'Capricorn' Anime VIP Bundle Images
ProMarkers - Satin, Sandstone, Umber, Shale, Sunflower, Dusky Pink, Spice, Coral, Ginger, Saffron, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Grey Green and Soft Green
Craft Buddy/DB - 'Fantasy Fern' Dies
DecoArt - 'Crystal' Glamour Dust Glitter
Ranger - 'White Opal' Liquid Pearls
Gel Pen - 'Silver' for trident
My Stash - Grey Patterned Paper, and Silver Metalic Linen Card




Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


Links


I am entering this into the following Challenges:-


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute.. Thanks you for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete