Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 13 January 2020

Floral

Hi there,

Today, I am sharing with you my inspiration project for LeAnn's World 101. For this I have chosen to use Floral. I had in mind from the start to create a calendar, so this is what I created, hope you like it!


For this, I created an easel card from green card. I layered it with this gorgeous black and green partially glittered card. I just wish I could get more, unfortunately bought it years ago, it came in all different colours too!! I added a green ribbon/bow border with resin flower. The image, I printed twice for decoupaging the flowers, coloured with promarkers, pencils and panpastels round edge then die cut out layering on to die cut metallic gold card. The calendar, I matt and layered on to green and gold card. Finishing off with a couple of purple die cut butterflies and bling!

Materials Used 
LeAnn's World - 'Floral' Image
ProMarkers - Limited Edition (Apple Cider) - Canary, Mustard, Pear Green, Grass, Aubergine & Amethyst
Staedtler Pencils - Various colours of Green, Purple and Yellow
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval Die
Craft's Too - Presscut Oval Die
Crafter's Companion - Butterfly Dies
PanPastels - Violet, Bright Yell Green & Light Gold
Ranger - Liquid Pearls (Lavender Lace)
DecoArt - Glamour Dust Glitter (Gold)
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Glitter Glue (Candy Floss) Simply Creative Gems (Gold)
My Stash - Green Base Card, Gold Linen Metallic Card, Green Shimmer Ribbon, Purple Card (Butterflies), Sequins and Resin Flower





Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your visit!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning calendar card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete