Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 13 February 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Hiya Folks,

How are you all, hope you are all well and managing to escape all these horrible 'bugs' that have been doing the rounds! On top of that the weather here has been awful and seemingly more on the way, so it will be as they say having to 'batten down the hatches'! On a more positive note, it just so happens to be 'Valentine's Day' tomorrow, I hope you all have a wonderful day....So with that in mind, as it's my turn for some DT inspiriation for LeAnn's World, I have created this little Valentine card, using Kaylynn ...Hope you like it!


On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered together rose gold metalic linen card and deep pink linen card. On this I added a layer of satin card with the negative of a die cut heart and put heart paper behind. Foe decoration, I added a die cut flower, ivy, butterflies and sentiment. The image, I printed, coloured (with added glitter), carefully cut out and placed as shown. And as normal, I added touches of bling!!

Materials Used 
LeAnn's World 101 - 'Kaylynn' Image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Meadow Green, Sandstone, Umber, Cool Grey 4, Antique Pink and Salmon Pink
Trimcraft - FE 'Love Story' Heart Paper 
Creata - Pale Pink Satin Card
Craftwork Cards - 'Foil Fusion' Paper
John Next Door - Poinsettia and Swirl Ivy Dies
Crafter's Companion - 'Nature's Garden' Butterfly Dies
Sweet Dixie - 'Happy Valentines Day' Dies
X- Cut - Scalloped Heart Die
DecoArt - 'Crystal' Glamour Dust Glitter
My Stash - Rose Gold Metalic Linen Card and Gems





Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed your visit. I would very much appreciate if you could leave some views and love for you to follow my blog too!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-


7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning Valentine's Day card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy xx DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thank you joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's February Anything Goes challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with lots of details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete