Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Just Swinging

Hi there

Today is my turn to share with you a little bit of inspiration for LeAnn's World 101. For this I chose to use this sweet little cutie called Just Swinging. I had so much fun creating this, I hope you like it!!


To create this, I matt and layered brown linen card with some blue flittered card on to a 5x7 card blank. I die cut a tree using the same brown card, then halved in two and placed as shown. I added little paper die cut blossom flowers on the tree and some falling. The image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out, adding to the branches of the tree. I finished off with some more die cut flowers and foliage.

Materials Used 
LeAnn's World 101 - 'Just Swinging' Image
ProMarkers Limited Edition - Morning Mist, March Hare, Tawny Owl, Budding Rose, April Shower and Polar Blue
ProMarkers - Cool Grey 5, Sandstone and Shale
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Floral Fancy' and 'Lovely Leaves' Dies
X-Cut - Tree Die
Ranger - 'Fruit Punch' Stickles (Berry Sprigs) & 'Candy Floss' Distress Stickles (Flower Centres)
My Stash - Brown Linen Card, Brown Shimmer Card, Blue Flittered Card and  Blue/White Patterned Paper (Flowers)




Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Keep safe
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


13 comments:

  1. You have created a really pretty feminine card, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and the colours you chose give it an almost oriental feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I do love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I love the flowers on your background. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! The blues of the sky and the flowers are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge! Sue J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image swinging among the cheery blossoms. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card the little girl is cute and I love the Blue and Brown!!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Tantalaya “craftwithte”
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very cute and I love all the flowers, just right size and keeping the main image as the focal point. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Donna, love the image.Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, beautiful design!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna this is adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Stay safe and healthy. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete