Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 15 July 2020

First DT Post For Creative Crafters Challenge

Hi there

Well I have some good news today, this is my first posting as a new DT member of  Creative Crafters Challenge blog. I am so thrilled to be part of a lovely team and look forward to sharing more crafty inspiration with you. Our challenge runs from today the 15th July until the 8th August and the theme is always 'Anything Goes'.
So without further ado, here is my first project...


Here I have created an ephemera style card. To do this, I matt & layered pink linen card on to a 5x7 kraft card, also adding a panel of layered various card/paper as well as more kraft card that I embossed and tore to create shape, a paper doily and a lace velvet ribbon border. To this, I added a shaby chic 3d topper and 3 paper buttons, not to forget the ephemera ticket and postcard too. I finished off with some sparkle flowers and die cut foliage.

Materials Used 
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Lovely Leaves' Dies
Crafter's Companion - 'Delicate Floral' A4 Embossing Folder
Studio Light - 'Tres Chic' 3d Topper and Specials
Ranger - 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink
My Stash - Pink Flowers, Pink, White & Green Linen Card, Gold Metallic Linen Card, Kraft Card, Lace Velvet Ribbon and Paper Doily




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed my first post as DT for Creative Crafters. Your feedback is always very much appreciated, and would love for you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Keep safe in these trying times
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. Congratulations on your mew design team roll. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT position! Your card has so many fabulous details to discover. Wonderful composition and super colour theme. Thanks for sharing this with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of old fashioned feel to the card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, beautiful details!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous creation Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know this type of card had a name. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful creation Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete