Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 15 August 2020

Creative Crafters Challenge - #31

Hi there,
It's time again for another challenge over at The Creative Crafters. As normal our challenges are always 'Anything Goes', so makes it very easy for you to join in!!
We'd love to see what you create!! For my inspiration, I have created this ephemera style card, like last month, again something a bit different from my norm!! Hope you like it!!


Taking an A4 Kraftcard sheet, I folded in half and matt/layered gold n/s glitter card with light teal patterned paper. I added a paper doily that I coloured with distress ink. I used the Creata ephemera postcard stamp with rose and coloured with distress inks to coordinate. I finished off with adding die cut vellum flowers, die cut leaves, Studio Light toppers and of course some 'bling'.

Materials Used 
Creata - Ephemera Postcard Stamp and StudioLight Tres Chic Toppers
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Lovely Leaves' and 'Floral Fancy' Dies
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Doily
Ranger - Distress Inks (Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Evergreen Bough) Distress Oxides (Victorian Velvet, Mowed Lawn and Walnut Stain)
Connoisseur Studio - 'Treasure Brass' Wax Gilt
My Stash - Gold N/S Glitter Card, Gold Metallic Linen Card, Brown Satin Card, Embellishments (Bird & Heart) and Gems







Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed my post. Your feedback is always very much appreciated, and would love for you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Keep safe in these trying times
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:- 

7 comments:

  1. Gosh this is beautiful! Stunning colour combo and jam-packed with special treasures to discover! Super design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love all the elements you've used and how they all work together. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make, very creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back again, and again, that is gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete