Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 23 November 2020

Giraffe

 Hi there folks,

Sharing with you my monthly DT inspiration for LeAnn's World. This month I am using this super animal image Giraffe. Isn't he just adorable?!!! I am a bit late posting this, but have good reason...I chose him, as my wee Granddaughter loves her yellow giraffe comforter called Geoffrey...and as it was her 2nd birthday, I thought it was just ideal for her. This is what I created...

On a 8x8 card blank, I matt and layered pink linen card, pink/cream gingham paper and cream hammered card. The image, I printed, coloured with promarkers then carefull cut out. I placed it as shown, along with die cut balloon number and name. I added the die cut 'Happy Birthday' and 'Granddaughter' then finished off with 2 die cut flowers and foilage, not forgeting some bling too!

Materials Used
LeAnn's World 101 - 'Giraffe' Image
Promarkers - Pastel Yellow, Sandstone and Shale
Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Floral Fancy', 'Lovely Leaves' and 'Bold & Beautiful Alphabet' Dies
M&C Boutique - 'Alphabet' (Name) & 'Ballon Number' Dies
Ranger - 'Yellow' Stickles Glitter Glue
My Stash - Pink & Brown linen card, Gingham Paper, Cream Hammered Card, Brown Glitter Card, Cream Satin Card, Pink Mirror Card, Pink Patterned Paper & Gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog, if you haven't already.

Loads of crafty hugs & love till next time
Donna (DT
xxx


I am entering this into the following Challenges:-
Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 15Nov-12Dec




12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card. That giraffe is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so sweet! The colours and focal point image are just perfect for a little girl. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is darling! I just love the giraffe... perfect birthday card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Donna! I'm sure your granddaughter loves it. :) Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and very thoughtful birthday card. Love that you've made it so personal to the recipient. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute giraffe image and great card. I love how it’s so personalized for your granddaughter. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Birthday card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this personalized girly card! I'm sure your granddaughter loves it! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card, I'm sure Olivia loves it. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete