Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Worldwide Crafters & Colourists Challenge - #3

 Hi there again,

Back this time to share with you my DT inspiration for Worldwide Crafters & Colourists. Our challenge has now gone live. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' and runs from 15th Mar to the 12th Apr. We hope that can join us to see and follow our DT creations and obviously for you to share your fab makes with us. Our lovely sponsor is the very talented Julia Spiri. For this project I chose this wonderful Steampunk image called Tessa. Here is what I created using her...

For this I chose to use this very apt gold foiled kraft card as my base. I folded in half an A4 card sheet to create an A5 card. The image I printed on to watercolour card and coloured with Hunkydory Prism Craft Markers, then using a tag shape die, I cut it out. I stencilled round the edges using die cut cogs and Prism Ink, also adding some gold gilding wax too. I then layered this on to another die cut tag and placed as shown. To decorate I added die cut flowers and foliage, sentiment die cut along with pearl gems too.

Materials Used 
Julia Spiri
Image - 'Tessa'
Hunkydory
Prism Craft Markers - Skin (550); Hair/Ground (542); Lips/Nails (514) Eyes (540); Hat/Clothes/Boots (514) (411) (406) (541)
Prism - Watercolour Card (For image)
Moonstone - 'Ornate Nesting Tags'; 'Leaves are Falling' (Leaf); 'Roll a Daisy' (Leaf/Flowers); 'Cogs of Time Centrepiece' (Used for stencil); 'Like Clockwork Frame' (Sentiment)
Prism Inks - Greige
Kraft Card - Foiled Selection
Matt-tastic - Red Card (Tag)
Mirri Card - Gold
Duo Design Paper Pad - Golden Memories & Handwritten Scripts (Flowers)
Diamond Sparkle Gemstones - Pearls


Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, it runs from 15th Feb to the 12th Mar, we'd love to see your lovely creations. You could also come on over and join Julia's Facebook Group for more inspiration.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is as always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation thank you for joining in over at LTC this time. Do join in again we would love to see you there Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete