Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 6 January 2014

'Happy New Year' and New Beginnings.....

Good morning.....Happy New year everyone........Hope you all had a lovely time over Christmas, just can't believe that's it all over for another year! Where does the time go!!!

Well here we are with a New year and a new challenge at Creata Challenge Blog, this weeks theme is very namely apt......'New Beginnings' !!!

For my sample I have taken the theme of New Home. Creata products I have used are birdhouse stamp, 12x12 cardboard backing paper, mirror board, backing paper card, various Joycraft dies, peel offs and kraft card as my base card. I coloured in stamped image with Promarkers sandstone, tan, baby pink, pear green and antique pink. I die cut out 12x12 cardboard paper using Spellbinders labels eight and mounted on to more cardboard paper, this was topped on to mirror board. I cut out flowers and flourishes from backing paper card using Joy craft dies, the birds were cut from backing paper card using the Lin and Lene die. I finished off using ribbon, brads and gem from my own stash.

My Sample

Close Ups




Hopefully this has given you some idea to get your creative juices flowing, looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!!.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna
xxx
I'm entering this in to the following challenges:-

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the bird house stamps too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card. Great use of colour. Thanks for sharing it at Creative Fingers. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you also. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Donna. Love that cute birdhouse and those gorgeous flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Layer it up”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete