Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 23 January 2014

Love Music

Morning everyone, well this morning sees another challenge starting over at Crafty Girls. As always our theme is 'Anything Goes'. Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans.....
I have used their digi image Heart Fairy Framed which you can purchase here. So here is what I came up with :-

My Sample

Close Ups



For my background I used Creata heart stamp with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick distress ink. I have used Creata backing papers as my base for the digi, which I coloured in using Promarkers Poppy, Baby Pink, Antique Pink, Almond, Putty, Blush, Caramel, Cinnamon and Pear Green. To finish off I cut out the new Joy Craft music die in Creata mirror board and added with music peel offs, crochet flower, resin flowers, pearls and brad from my stash. The flourishes were made from Creata backing paper card and mirror board using Joy Craft die.

So now it's your turn, but if you need to see more inspiration, then pop over to Crafty Girls for a fab selection of creations by my fellow DT. Can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments!
Hugs Donna
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely creation! Love the image, coloured beautifully & such gorgeous embellishments too. All round fab card :)

    ReplyDelete