Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 20 March 2014

Creata Challenge - # 24 A splash of Colour

Hi folks....sorry I'm a bit late posting, it's been one of those weeks, where I have had too much to do and not enough time to do it all! Anyway better late than never...

A new challenge has started over at Creata Challenge blog...our theme this time is a colour inspiration block :-

Here is what I came up with....using the colours shown...

My Sample

Close Ups


I started with Creata Kraft card as my base, then for my background I used Tres Chic backing paper, then topped with a Tres Chic die cut topper. I embellished my card using Joy Craft heart border die and added Joy Craft travel dies die cut from Creata mirror card and backing paper card. To finish off I used Joy Craft flourish die and metalic card. Last but not least I finished by adding some resin flowers and brad...from my stash!
Hopefully, you will join in the fun and play along with us.. Look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments!
Hugs Donna DT 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment