Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Preparing for Spring - with Carley

Hi Crafty and Blogger Friends.... Yes Spring is just around the corner...in fact in some areas it's already here, with the first signs of Snowdrops and Crocuses popping up.......so here are a few examples of my DT samples that will be on Carley's Creata Show on C&C this Thursday.

My Samples

No.1
For my first sample, I have used Studio Light paper pads, Mirror card, 3D Deco rub ons, Joy Craft flourish die.
I am entering this in to the following Challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge - #72 Spring Into Spring

No.2
Again I have used the Studio Light paper pads, Mirror card, Joy Craft flourish, flower and bow dies, brads.

No.3
With this I have used backing papers, decoupage topper and embellishments from the New Janneke Brinkman set along with Mirror card and Joy Craft die.

No.4
For my last sample I have used these gorgeous Studio Light paper pads, 3D deco rub ons, Joy Craft flourish die 
I am entering this card in to the following Challenges:-

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I so appreciate all your kind comments!

Hugs Donna 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. WOW! All such fabulous cards! Beautifully designed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cars are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly cute card Donna, love this hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna, wow these are all gorgeous. certainly looks like spring has sprung.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back with my DT hat on Donna, to, thank you for playing along with us at Crafting from the Heart, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful cards, thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT xx

    ReplyDelete