Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Celebrating My Youngest Son's 16th Birthday ...

Hiya Crafty Friends and Bloggers, wow where has the last couple of weeks gone, sorry not been about, have been so busy with DT projects, catching up with 'ssshhhh' housework and also my family which included my youngest son celebrating his 16th birthday... can't believe that he's that age already, the years have flown by!! Anyhow I'm here to share with you his birthday card that I made for him, wasn't sure what to make the theme so played safe with this....Thankfully he loved it!!
My Project
Products Used
Creata - Black mirror card
Craftville - Music 001a 5x5 backing paper
All Occasion Dies - XL Numbers
Creative Dies - Star die set (freebie from mag)
Woodware - Round corner punch
Phone and Earphones - Taken off the internet
8X8 White card blank, Silver card, Peeloffs and gloss photo paper from my stash

To make this I first of all found a picture of my sons phone and earphones on the internet, printed out on gloss photo paper and cut out. I layered together after rounding off the corners, black mirror card with the free music backing paper which you can get on this fab freebie website Craftville. Well worth a look!! I added a strip of silver card I had had in my stash on top, placing the picture of the phone and earphones over this. I cut out the stars using the freebie mag dies with mirror card and some more of the silver, along with the numbers, finishing off with the peel offs... 
Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Look forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna
xxx




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Donna. A perfect theme and I love the stars- I find they're a great embellishment for boy's cards. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, a great birthday card you have created for your son just perfect for the teenagers. Love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a wonderful birthday card for your son I hope he had a great birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete