Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 26 February 2016

Fruity - Watermelon Girl

Hiya Crafty Friends and Bloggers...hope you are all well!! Had a little play today, so I'm sharing this ''sweet'' card I created.  I had bought a fab Trimcraft goody bag the other week, it contained lots of lovely ''Sweet Paris'' goodies, which I put to good use along with other craft goodies from my stash!! The image I have used is part of the ''Fruity Girls'' collection called Watermelon Girl by the fabulous Julia Spiri!! Without further ado, here is my creation, hope you like it!!
My Project
Products Used
Julia Spiri - Watermelon Girl image
Trimcraft - ''Sweet Paris'' red-white dotty backing paper, doily and pearls
Bazzil Bling - Green card
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Pearlised white card and Green glitter card from my stash
Spellbinders - Grand scalloped circle and circle dies
Britannia - Rose leaf die
Docrafts - Papermania flower brads
Promarkers - Salmon Pink, Coral, Lime Zest, Pear Green, Meadow Green and Lime Green
Copic Ciao - Sin White and Pinkish White 
Wink of Stella - Clear glitter pen
Ranger Stickles Glue - Fruit Punch 
Flowers and Ladybug button from my stash
Watermelon effect paper I found on the internet

Layered together the Bazzil Bling card and ''Sweet Paris'' paper onto a 6x6 white scalloped blank card. To create the 'watermelon', I layered together greenglitter card, white pearlised card and the watermelon effect paper that I found on the internet and die cut using Spellbinders grand scalloped circle and circle dies. Using the smallest scalloped circle die I cut out the 'bite mark' and edged with ''Fruit Punch'' stickles, adding seeds I made by cutting out black card!! To finish off I added doily, flowers, brads, ladybug button, die cut rose leaves and pearls!!
Close Ups
Looking forward to your next visit
So until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs 
Donna DT
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+ 
 I am entering this into the following challenges:-

19 comments:

  1. A really lovely creation. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Donna

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the papers match so well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, what beautiful colours and such a gorgeous image.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the water melon theme with all the different matching elements. A busy and gorgeous card.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at PFP this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and beautiful image, loving the melon you have created too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great work!
    Thanks for sharing it at CAGIC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the watermelon design. Fab card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Great colour combo and that image is super cute! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I love the image and pretty detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Donna and a fabulous image. The papers are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna, I do love watermelon & your card looks delicous! Making my mouth water! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Donna. A fab image. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and sweet. I love the green glitter paper. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the slice of watermelon you created. It is the perfect backdrop for this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous papers and a great image..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete