Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 9 August 2018

Dream...

Hiya Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and managing to have some crafty fun! I'm here today as it's my turn again to share some Digi Doodle Stamps inspiration. For my project this time, I chose to use this fab little image called Sylvie Ballerina. Isn't she sooo sweet!!


On a 7x7 scalloped white card blank, I matt and layered pink mirror card, embossed pink pearl card along with pink/cream faux stitch linen ribbon. The image I printed on to watercolour card, coloured with promarkers, then added some gold loose glitter and gems for accents. To decorate, I added my fave die cut flowers in pink vellum, with non shed glitter foilage, gems and peel-off  to finish.

Materials Used 
Digi Doodle Stamps - 'Sylvie Ballerina' image
ProMarkers - Stain, Blush, Sandstone, Caramel, Pale Pink and Antique Pink 
Limited Editions:- Pink Mittens and March Hare
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Pink Pearl card and Vintage Screen embossing folder
Creata - Pink mirror card
Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fern and Fusilier dies
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative oval die
Presscut - Oval die
DecoArt - Glamour Dust Gold glitter
My Stash - Pink vellum, Gold non-shed glitter card, Ribbon and Peel off





Once again I appreciate you all so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. They mean the world to me! I do hope you like my little crafty inspiration?! But if you need more, then why not stop by our Facebook Fan Group, where you will find loads more! Better still, why not stop by our Monthly Challenge Blog and play along with us, we'd love to see your fab creations!!

Till next time
'Keep Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Proud to Design for ...


I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

20 comments:

  1. Really sweet image, coloured beautifully, the flowers are gorgeous, super card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, beautiful card Donna, beautifully coloured, great design, gorgeous image, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed project. Lovely colours and gorgeous flowers. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is just adorable!! Fantastic card! You've managed to combine elegance with pure fun! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, love this cute image too, fabulous design and colours. hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pretty girl! Your card is just wonderful and perfectly detailed. Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card Donna. Super cute image and lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, loving the image and your colour combo. Beautiful flower border.
    Thanks for joining over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna, Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, your card is beeeeautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love that ballerina, Donna! It's so great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at World Wide Open DT this month. Good luck in both challenges.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Favourite DDS Image!! This is a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, I love the colors and that gorgeous image! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another pretty card Donna. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous image Donna.Fab pretty pink colours and I love your detailing and fun image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab make Donna thanks for sharing at PFP this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello What a beautiful make. Thank you for joining us at I šŸ’– ProMarkers big hugs Sharon DT visit me at my blog please https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/ šŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  18. So darling..love the embossing. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://
    classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete