Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 23 August 2018

Lazy Days ...

Hiya Crafty Friends from a very wet, dull and cold Ayrshire today... brrrrr just wish the lovely hot weather would come back!! Anyways, as it's my turn, I'm here to share with you my little bit of inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios. For this, I'm using this sweet image called Vivienne Beach Girl, and here is what I created ...

On a 7x7 scalloped edged card, I matt and layered together kraft card along with some patterned sea blue paper. On this I placed another layer of kraft card with a mix of embossed white bling sheen card, that I embossed with clouds, die cut waves blue patterned paper and a piece of rough sandpaper, which is a great effect for sand! The image I printed on to watercolour card, coloured the carefully cut out, placing as shown. To decorate, I added a mix of some die cut shells and starfish. also some die cut blossom stamens. Finishing off with sentiment topper, copper pearl gems and a sprinkling of some loose copper glitter.

Materials Used 
Digi Doodle Studios - 'Vivienne Beach Girl' image
ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Vanilla, Cool Grey 1, Pastel Yellow, Saffron, Cool Aqua, Cocoa and Antique Pink
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Embossalicious Cloud emboss folder and Core'dinations whitewash and Gemstones card
Dawn Bibby Creations - Blossom Stamens dies
Joycrafts - Shells and Starfish dies and Wave Border die
From my Stash - Sentiment topper, Kraft card, Blue patterned papers, Sandpaper, Pearl gems and Loose copper glitter





Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely comments, I do appreciate it! I hope you like my little bit of crafty inspiration, but if you need more, then stop by our Facebook Fan Group, where you will find loads more! We also have our Monthly Challenge Blog, where you can share all your fab creations with us!!

Till next time 
Krafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-



15 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card Donna, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and lovely colors too! Your sparkly details are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Donna, so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the great nautical elements. So cute! Thank you so much for playing with my dies/punches challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love the image and great texture---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cArd. The image and embelishments look great.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card....just makes me want to go to the beach. I hope you enter this in Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation, I love every wonderful detaols!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete