Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Cozy Christmas...

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well?! Gosh it's November already and the nights are fair drawing in, as they say! I've a busy few weeks ahead, what with our first wee grandchild due in a week or so and also we are moving house too, not long after. Have started to do a clear out and pack things up. All this just before Christmas!!! On that note, the reason I'm here is to share with you my inspiration for Unicorn Challenge, that has gone live this morning. Our theme for the month is ''Use a Sentiment''. This is what I created...


I started with a 7x5 card blank, matt and layered red non-shed glitter card, red linen card and gold satin card (that I embossed with stencil), adding this to it, along with white lace and tartan ribbon border. I decorated it with die cut poinsettia flower with blossom stamen and berry sprigs, both of which I added pearl drops then some loose glitter. Finishing off with tartan bow, sentiment topper and gems

Materials Used 
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia dies, Blossom Stamen dies, Berry Sprig dies, Satin card (Gold), Non-Shed Glitter card (Red and Green) and Pretty Flourish stencil
Creata - Red linen paper (For Poinsettia)
Spellbinders - Fancy Framed Tag dies
Ranger - Pearl Drops (White Opal) 
DecoArt - Glamour Dust (Crystal) 
Trimcraft - Simply Creative gems
My Stash - Red linen card, White lace ribbon, Tartan ribbon and Bow




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it! I hope that I have given you some inspiration too and that you will come on over and join us for this months challenge, we love seeing all your fab creations!!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this into the following challenges:-


8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely embossed stencil. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Lovely card so festive too and glad you shared it with us at CraftyCatz this week....My word you have alot to look forward to before Christmas, a new baby and a house move, very exciting, good luck with everything..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks so much Janette, yep any day now for our first wee granchild! Then the move...fingers crossed all goes well!! xx

      Delete
  4. YUMMMMM! This card is delicious! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very festive and love the poinsettia, so pretty. Thank you for taking part in the Daisy Chains Challenge this month and good luck, Michelle x - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully traditional feeling Christmas card.Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete