Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 15 November 2018

Icey's Tripple Dipper...

Hiya everyone,

How are you all, it's been quite a busy couple or so weeks, that's us starting to pack everything up now, for the big move soon, also still no news on our first wee grandchild yet, due date has passed but any day now, can't wait!!!

I'm here today as it's my turn again to share some inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios. I'm using this adorable little penguin image called Icey's Trippple Dipper. Just love this cutie! So here is the card I created...


On a 7x7 card blank, I used backing paper from Trimcraft's FE 'The Gift of Christmas', then on this I added image topper, which I created by printing onto watercolour card, colouring with promarkers, adding loose glitter for icy snow effect and dimension and die cutting using square faux stitch dies and matt/layering on both red and white die cut card. To decorate I added die cut poinsettia flower, berry sprigs and snowflakes, finishing off with die cut sentiment and gems.

Materials Used 
Digi Doodle Studios - 'Icey's Tripple Dipper' image
Promarkers - Satin, Ruby, Berry Red, Sandstone, Mustard, Burnt Sienna, Cool Grey 4 & 5, Meadow Green and Mint Green
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia, Berry Sprig and Blossom Stamen dies, Red satin card and Green non shed glitter card
Trimcraft - First Edition 'The Gift of Christmas' backing paper and 'Snowflake dies / Dovecraft Snowflake dies and White glitter card
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square faux stitch dies
Britannia - 'Merry Christmas' dies
Ranger - Xmas Red Stickles glitter glue
Pinflair Ice Diamond glitter
Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' & 'Diamond Sprinkles' glitter
My Stash - White and Red vellum





Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments, it means so much to me. I hope that this has given you some creative inspiration, but you could stop by our Facebook Fan Group for loads more creative ideas by both DT and DDS fans.
There is also still time to come and join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see what you create.

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this into the following challenges:-


17 comments:

  1. Oooh a triple mint chocolate chip ice cream. Could just eat that now. A really cute card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a stunning Christmas card I love the cute penguin. I hope he enjoys his ice cream. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Christmas Card here. I love how you did the Icecream, looks great. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Donna, so cute, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little Christmas card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute image -beautiful poinsettia and snowflake--you print onto watercolour card ??? my printer throws a hissy fit and turns itself off if I try anything over 200gsm!!!
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thanks so much...Yes I always use watercolour card, have found that it works best...won't print on anything else...My printer is a Canon MP550 with rear feed that I use for heavy card and has always been great thankfully!!
      Hugs D xx

      Delete
  8. So stunning Donna.Gorgeous colouring and details and I love your adorable penguin.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Donna. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Fab embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real cutie Donna and thanks for sharing at PFP this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun image and great card design...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely!!! Adorable image in such a fantastic design! . Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Claudia DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for entering at I ❤ Promarkers Challenge! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image you chose. I also love the poinsettia with the vellum. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh make mine with a scoop of chocolate! My goodness you have a ton going on! To have all that and still make this gorgeous card is amazing! It's lovely! Thank you SO much for playing with us at Not Just Cards ~ Christi {DT}

    ReplyDelete