Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 1 July 2021

Cute as a Button - Challenge #70

 Hi there all, 
After a short break, I'm now back to doing what I have missed...crafting...It's been a roller coaster of a couple of months sadly with family bereavement and illness and also during that time I lost my crafty mojo too, but hope it's back for a good while now!!! 

It's the start of a new month so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Cute as a Button. As normal the theme is 'Anything Goes' but you could try our twist of 'Use a hand punch and/or die'. We would love for you to come and join us, sharing your fab creations! For my project I have used the image Wedding Day. Isn't it just gorgeous!!! I loved playing with this and here is what I created...


I just knew what I was going to do with this, as I had previously used this design before and love it. It is a fave of mine...can't you tell!! For the base I die cut lavender non-shed glitter card and layered with a lovely floral shimmer die cut. The image I printed in reverse and carefully cut out, I coloured using promarkers and added touches of glitter for effect. I created the floral border using die cut lavender parchment for the flowers and various green card for foliage and finished off with peel-off sentiment.

Materials Used 
Cute as a Button - 'Wedding Day' Image
ProMarkers - Vanilla; Blush; Ivory; Tulip Yellow; Sandstone; Caramel; Pear Green; Lavender; Lilac; Orchid; Amethyst; Purple and Turquoise
Hunkydory - 'Floral Shimmer' Paper; 'Purple Lavender' Diamond Sparkle Glitter Card; 'Various Green' Matt-tastic Card; Purple Parchment; Moonstone Scalloped & Straight Oval, Floral Fancy, Lovely Leaves and A Jar Full of Wildflowers Dies
Joy Craft - Stand Die
Ranger - 'Lavender' & 'Yellow' Stickles Glitter Glue
My Stash - Peel Offs


Don't forget to stop by and join us for this months challenge, we would love to see all your fab makes.Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:- 


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and lovely project you have created.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again just such a gorgeously designed project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Xx
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Donna!Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're creation is beyond gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete