Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 5 July 2021

July CAAB Inspiration using Mary:African Mom

 Hi there

Today it's my turn to share some DT inspiration for Cute As A Button. Here I am using Mary:African Mom. Isn't she fabulous, here is what I created using her...

 The image I coloured using promarkers then added the geometric pattern (had found ages ago on the internet thought it very apt for paper piecing) after printing image on to it. In keeping with the colour theme of the pattern, I used a 5x7 black card blank, which I matt and layered green, gold and patterned paper onto, along with a multi coloured fabric ribbon border. To decorate I created gold vellum die cut flowers and green foliage which I placed as shown along ribbon border. Finishing off with glitter glue centres in flowers and gold pearl gems.

Materials Used 
Cute As A Button - 'Mary:African Mom' Image
Promarkers - Cinnamon; Mustard; Pastel Yellow; Shale; Cornflower; Pear Green; Peach & Ice Grey 1, 2 & 3
Limited Edition Promarkers - Morning Mist & March Hare
Hunkydory - Matt-tastic Green Card; Gold Vellum; Moonstone 'Lovely Leaves' & 'Fabulous Flowers' Dies
Ranger - 'Blueberry Ice' Stickles Glitter Glue
My Stash - Gold Linen Card; Patterned Paper; Fabric Ribbon & Gold Gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna your card is gorgeous. I just love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your coloring and the flower details. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love this Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just brilliant. I love the image, the colours and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and beautiful!!! I love the dimension you created with the elements. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Nan CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Thank you for participating in our challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this project it is super.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete