Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Golden Wedding Card

 Hi there 
Sharing with you all a Golden Wedding card I made for my Dad's cousin, whose wedding I was flower girl at all those years ago! Had a lovely time being part of her special day!! 


Here I have used a Hunkydory cake card blank, layered with foiled matt-tastic card, gold ribbon/pearl borders, then decorated with die cut gold parchment flowers (matt-tastic centre) along with die cut cream matt-tastic leaves. Added die cut matt-tastic flower with gold mirri stickables 50 and congratulations sentiment. Finishing off with die cut swans and some flowers to at top of cake! Really loved how this turned out!

Materials Used
Hunkydory
Shaped Card - Cake
Matt-tastic Card - 'Floral Wonder' foiled card; Cream Card
Mirri Stickables - Gold for numbers
Moonstone - Stitched Blooms/Numbers, Mini Sentiment & Lovely Swans dies
Parchment - Gold
Prism Craft Markers - 410, 411 & WG1 to colour swans
Diamond Sparkles Gems - Pearl Roll (White) & Gold Gems
My Stash - Gold Ribbon




This is me all those years ago lol

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would also love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna
xxx


1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful card and a fun / great photo Donna

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete