Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 15 May 2023

Worldwide Crafters & Colourists #5

 Hi there

I'm here to share with you my DT inspiration for Worldwide Crafters & Colourists. Our challenge runs from 15th May till 12th Jun and always our theme is 'Anything Goes'. I have chosen to use Counting Sheep. Isn't this a fun image! Anyways here is what I created, hope you like it!


Took an A5 card blank and matt & layered silver shimmer card and cloud paper. The image I printed on to watercolour card, die cut and coloured with prism watercolour pencils. I layered on to silver shimmer card and placed as shown top centre of card. The sentiment I made on my printer again using watercolour card and shimmer card.

Materials Used
 
Julia Spiri
Image - Counting Sheep 
Hunkydory
Moonstone - Stitched Rectangles
Prism Watercolour Cardstock (For Image)
Essential Paper Packs - In the Clouds
Diamond Shimmer Glitter Cardstock - Silver
Prism Watercolour Pencils
My Stash
A5 Card Blank



Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, it runs from 15th Feb to the 12th Mar, we'd love to see your lovely creations. You could also come on over and join Julia's Facebook Group for more inspiration.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is as always very much appreciated and would love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)

3 comments:

  1. very cute and beautiful card Donna

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful beautifully coloured image,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and great coloring. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete