Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 11 November 2016

Anything Goes at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge

Good Morning my Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers ... Oh my the weeks are passing by so fast and the weather is definitely getting colder!! Brrrrr ... So who's up for another wee challenge? A new one has started over at Crafty Catz.
Our theme this week is 
'Anything Goes'
with 
Offering 3 Digi Images

For my DT inspiration this week I have used their Winter Games 2 image and for a change I used the pre-coloured one, though I did add some glitter jewels for effect!. Here is my card -
My Project
Products Used
Fabrika Fantasy - 'Winter Games 2' Pre Coloured Image
Crafter's Companion - Watercoloured Card and Centura Pearl Card
Britannia - Leaf Dies
Spellbinders - Lace Edged Die
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Winter Blooms Backing Papers
Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer Iced Snow Glitter Jewels
From My Stash - Flowers, Sentiment Topper and Green Glitter Card

I made this using pre-coloured image topper as my focal point, adding some Iced Snow glitter jewels to highlight and add effect, followed by layering onto glitter card and creating the background using the gorgeous 'winter blooms' backing papers by Trimcraft. To finish off and decorate, I added flowers, leaves and sentiment topper from my stash!!

Close Ups

 Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Design Team Member



8 comments:

  1. Love all the layers. This is a gorgeous card. Please come and enter into our Christmas is coming Challenge over at the Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog and also into our FB contest in the Fabrika Fantasy FB Group. Lisa DT Fabrika Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna, I love the backing papers and how you have arranged them. Super cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Donna! The green glitter details are wonderful and I love the pretty flowers. Great design.
    Hope your weekend will be good
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and the papers are very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your beautiful card with those papers and layers,enjoy your weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Donna, such a great design, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete