Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 18 August 2016

'Using Die Cuts' with Crafty Addicts New Challenge

Hi there Folks, glad to be back up and running, a bit late but back to 'normal', whatever that is ... lol!!!  Well it's that time again, for a new challenge that has started over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme this fortnight is as usual 'Anything Goes', but with a twist of 'Use Die Cuts' and our fab sponsors are Star Stampz and Robyn's Fetish. For my DT inspiration, I have used the fab Robyn's Fetish image Strawberry Delight. Here is what I have created:-
My Project
Products Used
Robyn's Fetish - 'Strawberry Delight' image
ProMarkers - Buttercup, Primrose, Pear Green, Meadow Green, Pale Pink and Antique Pink
Wink of Stella - Clear glitter pen
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card
Creata - Green mirror card and Red gingham card
Crelando - 'Sweet' patterned paper
Spellbinders - Decorative oval die
Britannia - Rose leaf die
Woodware - Corner punch
Petaloo - Fabric butterfly
 PanPastel - Gold
Ranger - 'Diamond' Stickles glue
Papermania - Lace ribbon and Gold glitter brads
From My Stash - Green satin card, flowers and Pearl gems

Printed, coloured and die cut out image. I layered this with green die cut satin card. On an 8x8 white scalloped card blank, I matt and layered green mirror card with strawberry patterned paper after punching corners, then adding lace ribbon border. I placed the image topper on top as shown. Finishing off with adding flowers, butterfly and pearl gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna DT
xxx
I am entering this into the following challenges:-

12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a beautiful card I love the image and all the details you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the way you have embellished the card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Donna, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Good luck :) Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the layout and image. Beautiful colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful!! I love all papers you put together and that lace just tops it off!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 291 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card, loving the details. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete