Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 27 September 2019

Libra Anime VIP Bundle - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there Folks,

I'm sharing with you my DT inspiration using parts of the Scrapper's Delights  'Libra' Anime VIP Bundle deal that has gone live tonight. To get this bundle FREE ... yes FREE!! ...all you have to do is purchase all 3 of the September new release Anime images ...at the fab price of £7.50, so you don't want to miss out, you can get this here.



On a 7x5 card blank, I matt and layered rose gold metalic linen card with pale pink opalesque card (representing Libra birthstone)...The topper is made from a few 'Libra' images that I have coloured and added glitter to highlight. The image I printed coloured and carefully cut out then placed as shown partially on top of the topper, finishing off with the 'Libra' birthdates banner.

Materials Used 
Scrapper's Delights - 'Libra' Anime VIP Images
ProMarkers - Satin, Sandstone, Dusky Pink, Coral, Caramel, Sunkissed Pink, Antique Pink, Pear Green and Olive Green
Pentel - Gold Metalic Pen
The Works - Rose Gold Metalic Linen Card
DecoArt - 'Crystal' Glamour Dust Glitter
My Stash - Opelesque Pale Pink Card





Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


Links
Store
Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Challenge Blog


Sneak Peek

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-
TBA




3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. That is a beautiful image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna, beautifully done, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous, love the colours

    ReplyDelete