Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Saturday 19 October 2019

Progressive Challenge #27 - leann's World 101

Hi there,

I've got some great news, I have recently joined the DT at LeAnn's World . I'm thrilled to bits to be on the team and look forward to working with the girls. Today, I'm here to share with you my first creation and hope you like it! I'm using this cute little image called 'Wendy'. She is free with this months Progressive Challenge over at our Facebook Group page, as long as you have entered the previous months challenge. You can also purchase her here. This is what I created...


On a 7x7 card blank, I added a piece of black/white patterned paper. On this I added orange/black polka dot paper along with die cut webs. The image I printed (reversed) alone with some spiders and webs I had filed, coloured then die cut out and placed as shown. I decorated with a die cut black poinsettia, Ivy leaves, twigs and spider. I also added a mini pumpkin that I created using orange glitter card (embossed) and added glitter card stalk and ivy leaf, finishing off with sentiment topper, gems and brad.

Materials Used 
Leann's World 101 - 'Wendy' Image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Caramel, Pumpkin, Ginger, Gold and Cool Grey 5
Pilot - Gold Pen for Hat/Belt Buckles
John Next Door - Poinsettia and Swirl Ivy Dies
Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Twig Die
Little B - Spider and Web Dies
Spellbinders - Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
Crafter's Companion - Vintage Screen Embossing Folder
My Stash - Black/White Patterned Paper, Black Patterned Paper, Orange/Black Polka Dot Paper, Black Card, Black Glitter Card, Orange Card, Orange Glitter Card, Gems and Brad





Thanks again for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-



15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the cute witch and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute, love your layout and use of black.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Gold or Silver challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, congrats on your DT spot at LeAnn's World. This card is so adorable. Such a cute image and love all the embellishments that add to the theme. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet Halloween image, many thanks for joining in with our 'Gold/Silver' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation Donna. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT - http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, I like spiders and this black flower in particular. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the design and embellishment. The flower looks stunning and I love the spider webs.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. I love the black and orange. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cool for Halloween. You did such a great job with this project. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured. Congrats on you first DT creation :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again, and again, a fabulously designed Halloween Project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute Halloween card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for taking part in our Love to Craft Challenge Blog.
    Agnieszka chanya13 DT

    ReplyDelete