Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 15 May 2023

Creative Crafters Challenge #64

 Hi there 

Sharing with you my DT project for the new challenge that has started over at The Creative Crafters. Our challenge runs from the 15th May till 8th Jun. As always our theme is 'Anything Goes'. We'd love for you to stop by and join in. For my inspiration, I had created this card for my D In-Law's birthday, hope you like it!


For this I used an A5 card blank. I matt & layered silver shimmer glitter card with blue stripe backing paper (blue is my D In-Law's favourite colour), along with a ribbon border down the side and die cut doily. I created a floral look using die cut daisies from parchment and leaves green matt and silver shimmer glitter cardstock. The sentiments I used were die cut using matt and silver shimmer glitter cardstock. Finishing off with pearl gems.

Materials Used 
Hunkydory
Moonstone - Roll-a-Daisy & Mini Sentiment - Daughter In-Law; Lovely Lace Doily (Out of Stock) Be Happy Sentiments (No longer stocked)
Diamond Shimmer Glitter Cardstock - Silver (For Backing Layer & Leaves)
Parchment Essentials - Blue
Teddy Bear's Picnic - Backing Paper (No longer stocked)
Matt-tastic Cardstock - Blue & Green
Diamond Sparkles Gems - Pearls Silver/Grey
Ink Me! Cardstock (For Doily)
My Stash
Ribbon - White (Coloured with PCM) 




Please do stop by and join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see all your gorgeous creations. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would also love you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna (DT)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely cards with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful with these pretty flowers in blue and a really wonderful design!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous elements and embellishments on this very detailed card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelycreation! Especially the flowers and how you composed them.

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete