Hi and Welcome to my 'Krafty little world', thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & I'll return the love!! D xxx

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Time for Tea

Card I made for my Friends birthday

The items I used were Papermania Lucy Cromwell die cut topper, backing paper, Vintage Notes lace border and doilies, various flowers, butterfly, gems and peel offs

Think I need a cuppa now!! xx

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable :) Love the tea cups and your embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty welcome to blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, lovely and delicate xx love Anne (Chilvers) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Anita, Annie and Sheila xxx

    ReplyDelete