Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 9 September 2013

My Besties UK - Blog Hop - Bring Out The Fairy In You

Hiya everyone.....this morning we have a new challenge and blog hop starting over at My Besties UK, the theme being --- Bring Out The Fairy In You!.


For my sample I have used the digi Img 718 which you can find here, coloured in using Pro Markers. I have used Creata mirror and bcaking card, various Joy Craft Butterfly dies, Joy Craft leaf die, Spellbinders fancy framed tags 2, and X-Cut doily die. The flowers, brads, gems, lace ribbon and peel-offs are all from my stash!

My Sample Card.....


Close Ups



I hope you like my sample and that it has given you some creative inspiration to come and join us in our new Challenge. Don't forget you can still win our normal blog candy challenge prizes of :-

1st Place ------ 3 Digis
2nd Place ------ 2 Digis
3rd Place ------ 1 Digi

There are more freebies on offer too, if you take part in our blog hop.....all you have to do is follow the line up below, leave comments on all blogs to be eligible for the fab prize of 5 Digis that is up for grabs!. 
I so look forward to reading your comments, now please hop over to Susan's blog for the next sample on the hop...

Here is the blog hop line up in case you get lost along the way:-


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, we look so forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations for the challenge! 
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx


37 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Donna - love the extra lace behind your main image and those butterflies are fab.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! so much stunning attention to detail and the layout design is just magical, love it x big hugs Tina-Maree x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, so much attention to detail without overwhelming the card, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Donna such a pretty card and im loving that lace !! The flowers with the brads are gorgeous . Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning love all the elements and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful project for the Fairy Blog Hop

    Love Kerrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a beautiful card Donna.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card hun, fabby design and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, pretty colours. Loving the lace and flowers :-)
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, such a super pretty card in all its PINKNESS, love the pretty flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. donna gorgeous card love the butterflys and the flowers
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very beautiful Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute Donna, love it!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Donna and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this gorgeous entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna this is nothing short of AWESOME, what a delightful, delightful card, love the image and the butterflies and the colours, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card you have made. Thank you for joining My Besties Dutch Girls designs. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow i love your card., Thank you for joining us at the challenge of My-Besties Dutch Girls Challenge blog.
    gr Lilian
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is supercute!!

    Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member at My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We hope to se you back next time and good luck:)
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just so cute - love your colours and the white butterflies are just so dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wha a sweetie. Nice colours and paper.

    hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so lovely. I love all the shades of pink. Thanks for joining My Besties for our monochromatic challenge. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Besties challenge blog.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card and LOVE the flowers! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card,tanks for joining us at My-Besties-Dutch-Girls Challengeblog.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  29. fabulous and pretty thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts challenges

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Donna,
    A beautiful design hun. Love the colours & all the butterflies. Gorgeous. Thank you for entering the Aussie My-Besties Challenge! Hugs, DT Lisa.

    P.S I would love for you to come & visit. Why not enter for my blog candy? :)

    Dreamtime Designs – Blog candy
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy
    My Facebook Venture
    My Tweets @Twitter
    My Pins @ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful..i love those butterflies girl...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a beautiful card have you make, I love him very much.
    Thank you for joining us at the challenge of My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete