Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 9 September 2013

Put a Ring on it....

Morning Folks, how are we all today...hope you all had a fab weekend...mine wasn't too bad apart from my hard drive crashing, lost a couple of files but thankfully up and running again...thanks to hubby!
This morning I am sharing with you this little wedding card that I put together using The Stamping Chef digi .... 'Put a Ring on it', which can be purchased here. I coloured her in using Pro Markers and for the ring and crown I used gold leaf and Stickles glue.  For the card I used Creata Mirror and silky backing card which I embossed using the Keepsake board 'Once upon a time' and cut out. I layered all card together then edged with Keepsake peel-offs, added lace ribbon, flower, pearl gems and gold rings from my stash.


Close Ups



Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:- 
TSC Facebook Group Challenge

10 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card

    love it hunnie x

    Krafty Hugs Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeosu card hun, love the images and the lace really sets it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thank you for joining us at DIGI GALORE.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning card donna, love all the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and stunning . Thank you for joining us at the creata challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Donna, love this so very much xxx

    ReplyDelete