Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 19 September 2013

Seeing Red! ..... New Challenge at 4 Krafty Girlz (Anything Goes)

Good Morning all....Yep that's right another new (Anything Goes) Challenge has started over at 4 Krafty Girlz....first of all may I say a huge thank you everyone who took the time and joined us on our first challenge...We were so overwhelmed not only by the numbers taking part (nearly 400) but also by all the gorgeous creations you entered. Well done to all of you!! ... So on to this Challenge..for inspiration, here is my card that I created...

My DT Sample


Close Ups



I have used the digi #336 Girl and Butterfly by Dilly Bean Stamps. You can purchase it here!, and coloured in using my faveourite Promarkers. The backing paper and mirror card I have used is by Creata, the felt flowers and leaves were cut using Joy Craft dies. To finish off the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the buttons, brads, and feather were all from my stash....

Thank you so much for popping over and leaving such lovely comments...all appreciated!

Hugs Donna
xxx

I'm entering this in to the following Challenges :-



9 comments:

  1. beautiful and great card Donna.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, love the colors, thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb card Donna. The flowers, buttons and image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the button, feathers and flowers combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I love the cute image and the design and embellies are gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete