Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 30 September 2013

Trick or Treat with Desdemona

Morning all, well a new week has started, hope you have all had a fab weekend!..This morning I'd like to share with you a card I made for The Stampng Chef Challenge on Facebook....using their digi Desdemona that you can purchase here. I found out this morning that I was picked to be spotlighted on their Blog....I am so chuffed an honoured!! So here is the card I made:-

My Sample

Close Ups


Items I have used are Creata mirror and backing paper card, Joy Craft flower die, Spellbinders circles die, ribbon and other embellishments are from my stash ...

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop over and leave such lovely comments,
I really do appreciate it!!
Hugs Donna xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-


8 comments:

  1. you know how much i love this card hehe congratulations on the Spotlight too xxxx

    Hugs kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Donna.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Great image and lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very striking card. I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Donna. All the sparkle looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkles and the mirror card stock you have used. Such a great image.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, loving the flowers. thanks for joining the fun at Challenges 4 Everybody.xx

    ReplyDelete