Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 27 September 2013

Oh La La!

Morning fellow Bloggers...hope you are all having a fab day! Just thought I'd share with you the card I made using the digi Selina by The Stamping Chef that I won by naming her!! I think she is fab....what do you think?!!


Close Ups


For my card I have used a Creata red card blank, backed with black mirror and red silky card also from Creata. The digi I coloured in using Promarkers. I have used the Eifel Tower die by Marianne Designs on red Creata mirror card. Other backing paper, flowers, gems and peel offs are all from my stash.

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop over 
and leave such lovely comments
I really do appreciate it!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this card in to the following Challenges:- 




10 comments:

  1. What a fun card and very racy too, lol, I love your colour combo, fab job. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my coodness,this is so elegant card!Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and black theme! Fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, sexy image too, best of luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card hun, loving the image, and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Donna. The colourway and bling are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for joining at Scrapbook stamp Society... love your card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a dramatic colour, fabulous image and lovely design.
    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete