Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Handbags Galore....

Hiya morning all, would like to share with you this little project that I have made for the Sketch challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs.


For the background of my project I stamped out handbags using free stamps that I got from one of the crafting magazines hat I had in my stash....the handbag toppers and sentiment were from the same free gift. I used Creata mirror and background card, Joy Craft leaf die, flowers and gems all from my stash.

My Project

Close Ups


Thanks so much for taking the time to pop over and leave such wonderful comments!
Hugs Donna xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

7 comments:

  1. A terrific card Donna, the handbags and flowers are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, love the colours and the sparkly die cut frame and the flowers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card Donna, good luck ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is brilliant hun, love your take on our sketch, thank you so very much for playing along with us at Incy Wincy Designs, this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card as always hunni, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete