Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 5 September 2013

Birthday/Anything Goes

Good Morning all, so sorry haven't been on all week have had quite a busy couple of weeks and only just got my son back to school from being off after his accident although he's still in a splint for a couple of more weeks....then had problems with the electrics in the house I'm renting where the main switch kept tripping, found out it was to do with switching on the uplights in the bathroom and wires in loft overheating, covered with the fibre glass insulation.... had in electrician so all sorted now thank goodness....Now on to my catch up... will do a post later of a few cards that I made over the past couple of weeks, but for now here is my DT sample for this weeks challenge over at Creative Moments - theme Birthday/Anything Goes, that started yesterday morning.....


Close Ups


Sample Recipe
Digi by Stamp and Doodle coulered in using ProMarkers
Backing/Mirror card by Creata
Leaf and flower die by Joy Craft
Decorative Labels eight by Spellbinders
For finishing touches I used Stickles Glitter glue by Ranger
My Stash
Felt flowers
Brad
Gems
Peel Offs

I do hope you find the time to have some creative fun and come on over to join us, would love so much to see what gorgeous creations you make!
Thanks so much for stopping by
BIG HUGS
Donna xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the casual feel of the image and the card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little card! I love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card love the colours & image bestie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab card Donna love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card my lovelie, thank you for a fabby first challenge xx

    ReplyDelete