Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumn Wishes - Creative Moments New Challenge (Frame It - Anything Goes)

Morning Crafty friends, hope you are all having a fantastic week....this morning a new challenge has started over at Creative Moments. Our theme this time is 'Frame It-Anything Goes' . We hope to see lots of entries...so get your creative thinking cap on and get crafting!!  So if you need some inspiration, here is my sample project to give you an idea :-

My DT Sample

Close Ups




For my sample I have used Fall Frame by Eureka! Stamps which you can purchase here!. Mirror card and backing paper are from Creata, all other embellishments are from my stash. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop over and to leave such lovely comments!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this card in to the following Challenges :-





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always hun, love the colors thank you for a great challenge this fortnight Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love the autumnal colours. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumnal card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous colour tones thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration
    Hugs
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete