Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 9 June 2016

CAS with Julia Spiri Challenge

Good morning Folks ... My goodness the weather here in Ayrshire, Scotland has been sooo hot and muggy, just not used to it!! Lol ... thankfully it's a wee bit cooler this morning!! Anyways, who's up for a new challenge?  Well we have a new one started over at Julia Spiri Challenge, and as always the theme is 'Anything Goes',  but we do have twists too and this fortnight is 'Clean & Simple'...I don't do many CAS cards, so this is a welcome break for me :)  For my inspiration, I have created this little wedding card, using the beautiful Wedding Flowers. For more wonderful images, challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!! And so here is what I created:-
My Project
Products Used
Julia Spiri - 'Wedding Flowers' image
ProMarkers - Baby pink, Pale pink, Rose pink, Pink carnation, Cerise, Cocktail pink, Sunkissed pink, Burnt orange, Spice, Gold, Pear green, Meadow green and Khaki
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Centura Pearl and Vintage Screen embosssing folder
Bazzil Bling - Pink card
X-cut - Heart die
Papermania - Capsule pink ribbon
Ranger Stickles Glue - Cotton candy, Pink and Lemon ice 
Creative Expressions - Pearl flourish
Woodware - Corner punch
From my stash - Peel offs and Ring embellishment

Taking a 7 x 5 white scalloped base card, I attached layered bazill bling pink card and embossed centura pearl card along with a border of pink ribbon. I printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, placing as shown, adding stickles glue to image to highlight. and pearl flourishes. To finish off I printed sentiment onto card. I die cut out heart shape, applied stickles glue around edge then added peel offs and ring embellishment.
Close Ups
Well, thanks again so much for stopping by and hope you join in with our new challenge, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous cards created by my fellow DT girls... why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+ 

I am entering this into the following challenges:-



21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Its been really muggy and sticky over in the midlands too. We shouldnt moan, it might snow next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know....shhhh what was that I said...;) xx

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful. I love the background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is so pretty, love the flowers and the pretty colours.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, Beautiful wedding card, I love the flower and the heart and the added bling and ribbon look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers and the heart. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card. The happy couple will treasure it. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and stunning embossing Donna.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Donna. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card - great colours and a lovely design too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Yours flowers look fab and I love your embossing. Thank you for playing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, such a beautiful design and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Very beautiful! Love!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous CAS wedding card Donna! I love the pretty colours & the sheen!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant this card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Donna. The colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Donna. I love your gorgeous roses and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Sue's 'anything but square' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful wedding card x thank you for joining us at crafting musketeers
    Paula Dt

    ReplyDelete