Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 23 September 2013

New Challenge My Besties UK - Orange, Yellow and Brown

Good morning all, hope you have had a fun weekend......I know I certainly did....what a fun packed couple of days I had up at Inverness for the demo/workshop with Carley Duff and the rest of the girls Gill, Jess, Kerrie and Caroline....the best fun I've had in ages...can't wait till the next one!!! So now back home and back to blogland!

This morning sees the start of a new challenge over at My Besties uk, the theme being....Orange, Yellow and Brown. So here for some inspiration is my sample.....


Close Up



For my card I have used Sherri Baldy digi image 642 "Lil' Scarecrow' that you can purchase here!!    ....coloured in using Promarkers, the pumkin card shape I made by cutting three circles out from orange card using Spellbinders Grande circle dies and embossing with various embossing folders...I used Joycrafts fence/birdhouse die.and finished off with flowers (yellow coloured using Promarkers), buttons, gems and sentiments from my own stash!!..

I'm so looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!!!

Krafty Hugs
Donna xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

17 comments:

  1. Really sweet, love the shape and the embossing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo sweet . he's a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Donna, I love all the details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Button Up challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Donna and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin shape its such a FAB design and totally unique!
    Thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week for our Anything Goes challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed pumpkin and the little floral buttons, very sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a cad!!

    Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
    We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member at My Besties Norge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is fab, thanks for playing along in the challenge, totally love your pumpkin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Donna this is so stunning , love it . Thank you for joining us at the Creata challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Donna

    thank you for joining us at Creata Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply adorable Halloween card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Et flott bidrag til vår utfordring i My Besties Norway. Nydelig fargelegging og flotte farger du har brukt. Lykke til og velkommen til å bidra i neste utfordring.

    DT- Angella

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous fun bright cards. You have created a gorgeous scene. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is very beautiful Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donna, Your card is great! I love your Pumpkin Shaped Background! Gorgeous! Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete