Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 31 May 2019

Gemini Anime VIP Zodiac Bundle - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there Crafty Friends,


How are you all?... I've been poorly with another kidney infection, just finished another dose of antibiotics, to say it floored me is an understatement! I don't think I've slept as much as I have the past couple of weeks and still fill drained!! I've to get my bloods checked next week so will find out more!! 

So on to today, I'm here to share with you my DT inspiration for Scrapper's Delights, using some of the parts of this super Zodiac Gemini Anime bundle. To get this bundle FREE ...yes FREE!! ...All you have to do is purchase all 3 of the New Release Anime April images for £7.50 ... A FAB offer, so don't miss out!!


On a 5x7 scalloped card blank, I matt/layered cerise pink card, metalic gold linen card, yellow linen card and a 'Paisley Pattern' paper, along with a cerise pink/yellow grosgrain ribbon border. The image, I made up using the girls image, 'Gemini' star and date banner. I coloured with Promarkers and Copics, then adding to die cut gold linen card, placing as shown. Finishing off with vellum die cut flowers, gold linen card leaves, various gems/brads and adding a touch of glitter pen details...

Materials Used 
Scrapper's Delights - Gemini Anime VIP Zodiac Bundle Images
Promarkers - Yellow, Pastel Yellow, Amber, Cerise, Cinnamon and Burnt Sienna
Copic Ciao - R00 (Pinkish White) and E50 (Egg Shell)
Trimcraft - First Edition 'Storyteller' Paper, Dovecraft Gems/Pearls
Hunkydory - Pink and Yellow Vellum
Craft Buddy/DBC - 'Dawny Daisy' and 'Leaf Sprig' Dies
Crafts-Too - Presscut Oval Die
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval 1 Die
Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter 
 My Stash - Cerise Card, Yellow Linen Card, Metalic Gold Linen Card, Pink/Yellow Grosgrain Ribbons and Brads




Again, thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you like my creation?!

Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration and challenges etc, then please follow the 'Links' below ...

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx

Links
Store
Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Challenge Blog


I am entering this into the following challenges:-


12 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining our “Tic-Tac-Toe Grid” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love your colour scheme and pretty embellishments Thank you for joining us at
    PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna, I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling so rotten!
    You've done such a great job with this image! Beautifully coloured and wonderfully showcased. The gold adds such elegance to the card, and I love your corner gems and pretty flower border. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers! Hope you feel better soon!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Donna. Lovely, rich colours and cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week Donna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear that you have been unwell Donna! Your project is very pretty though.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete