Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 1 May 2019

With Love...

Hi there,

Welcome to my first post of the week...hope you had a lovely weekend! I'm sharing with you today my DT inspiration for Crafty Addicts challenge, that has started this morning. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes'... Here I'm using a little card that I made at a craft class I go to and this was the project we worked on, so came in handy for this...


Using a 5x5 card blank, I matt and layered green/yellow card with white card bee/floral die cut. On this I added bee in black, die cut leaves and paper flowers, finishing off with stamped sentiment and gold glitter glue for dimension and effect!...

Materials Used 
Sizzix - Thinlets 'Honey Bee' Circle Die and Leaf Die
Ranger - Stickles Glitter Glue 'Gold'
Stash - Green/Yellow Card, Green Linen Card, White Card, Black Card & Various Paper Flowers. Stamp Sentiment, I'm not sure who the stamp is by, but the two words were cut from it! Will find out next class as I forgot to ask!!




Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you like my little bit of inspiration...Hope to see you join us for this months challenge, there you will see loads more inspiration by my teamies!!

Till next time
Crafty Hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx


I am entering this in to the following challenges:-




9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love that bee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this brilliant card, love the colours the bee and your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete