Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Happy Name Day

Hi there Crafty Friends,

I'm here to share with you the card I made for my Son's recent birthday, he's an avid Game of Thrones fan, so thought I'd use that as the theme! Quite apt that the show is being shown on tv the now, though sad it's the final series!! Anyways here is what I created, based on his favourite 'House of Stark' ... what do you think ?

On a 7x5 black card blank, I matt and layered together gold mirror card with black/gold stripe paper. For the topper, I printed a silhouette of the 'Stark' emblem along with my sons name etc using a GOT font in black on some buff card, then layered onto black card. Finishing off with some peel off corners and scrolls...

Materials Used 
Docrafts - Papermania Spots & Stripes > Jewels paper
My Stash - Gold Mirror Card, Black Card, Mottled Buff Card and Peel Offs




Thanks again for taking the time to stop by...it's really appreciated!!
So till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna
xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-


7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I bet your son loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card Donna, sure he loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Thank you for joining s at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Love the theme! Cameron, first of his name! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmG what a fantastic GoT card, I really love this card, because I'malso a big fan of GoT.♥ It's so sad, that's the final season.
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Anything Goes Challenge by Simply Create Too Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete