Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 29 November 2013

My DT Diary......

Good afternoon fellow Crafters, I would like to share with you my challenge entry for The Stamping Chef's 1st Birthday Challenge. I used the free ''Keep Calm & Craft'' digi fabulously designed and drawn by the even more fabulous Tamara Van Wrijk.....

My Challenge Entry

Close Ups
 


For my base I used my DT Diary and coverd using Creata patterned backing card, the free TSC digi which I coloured in using Promarkers. For embellishments I die cut leaf flourishes using Joy Craft die and Creata mirror board, the flowers, brads, gems and ribbon were all from my stash. The sentiment I made up by die cutting 1 Spellbinders scalloped circle and circle die and added peel offs to finish....Now I will be able to keep myself up-to-date with my work...Lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. how fab is this, a DT diary - organisation at its best. Love the digi as got it myself but didnt get around to working with it yet, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete